Knox Farm State Park Permit

Many of our driving activities take place at the Chur Equestrian Center and Knox Farm State Park. There is no fee to ride or drive horses at the park, However, you do need to obtain a FREE Equestrian Permit. All that is needed is a copy of your  current coggins and the submission of a simple form. You need to have the form with you whenever you ride or drive in the park. You can obtain a permit application from the Town of Aurora Department of Recreation, or download with the link below. 



Knox map_2020 (pdf)


2020_Knox_Farm_Equestrian_Permit (pdf)


Knox Farm Map of Driving Trails ~ Download with link above